!

Friday, October 31, 2008

3 weeks ago, I've sign up in " Institute " to develop my English , so I've met alot of people ...! , infact , in my class , we are only 2 students " me & my classmate " ... my classmate (she) is from peru (american latino ) as she said ! , she is friendly and lovely person but she is older than me , Actually she is a grandmom ...we have a deal to teach me "spanish" and I teach her "Arabic" (it's too hard language , it is like chinese! ) she said , strange , huh? I know that arabic is hard to learn but OMG she see the letter the same as chinese letter !" ma tenlam shay gedid 3leha hehehe" ,,, my teacher is muslim "british" she is an awesome person ! I like her , almost every day after the class or between the lesson , we talked about anything espesially " Islam Religion " , cause the Peruvian woman wants to Know about the Islam and she has Curiosity about QURAN and every issues.
she wonderd why we wearing HEJAB when we go outside ? and why we should seperate from men like we have 2 guest room "one for men and the other one is for women" ? why can't we shake any men hands ? and she actually surprised when she know that " every girl have to marry and she have to be a virgin! " she said ! " this is a new info for me " .
We, me and my teacher, explained to her that and illustrated it to her , but after all she said " it's hard to understand or something like that - I don't remmber exactly-" allah yehdehom enshalla !
because she has Curiosity about QURAN , I want to buy her any books about islam translated in spanish ,cause she wants to , If anyone Know about that tell me PLZ ! w allah yegzakom '7er .

6 leave a comment:

Anonymous said...

That's good i'm studyig Applied Linguistics at college:)
oh Latino ,Spanish come on girl just invite me to ur class i'll be glad to meet that woman and u ofcourse;)
i'm interested in learning Spanish too and i do start with the basics
.It's very similar to English and hopefuly u'll find it easy
i don't know any books abou Islam in Spanish BUT visit this website for one of the Saudi Sheik it provides u with info about Islam in many languages and Spanish is one of them
THIS IS THE HOME PAGE
http://www.islam.ws/
AND THIS IS THE SPANISH ONE
http://www.islamqa.com/es

Athoug said...

hehe your teaching her arabic and her spanish! what happened to english? lol

well, thats great! I am glad your learning, and your english is good, you just have to master the grammar (ugh! I always have trouble with that :P)

Good luck!!!!

Athoug said...

btw, Im broken wing :)

Dr.Sara said...

من الرائع انك تتكلمي معاها عن الدين الإسلامي ,,

إن شاء الله ربي يهديهم للإسلام ,,

بالنسبه للكتب ماعندي فكره والله :(

بس اكيد تلاقي في الجمعيات أو الجاليات ,,

وفقك الله للخير ,,

تحيتي ,,

Miss Nana said...

lolitta88
cool mashaalah 3leek !
akeed 7ayak allah 7abebty ,, us too
we are waiting you hahaha !
good 4 you , thanks alot 4 helping me ,appreciate it !

------
broken wing
heheh english is still there , we actually we only can communicate with each other in english .both of us want to develop our english and so the english is the basic but spanish is you can called it "extra"she wanted to learn arabic and I wanted to learn spanish ! hahahaha lol
yes, thank you 4 your nice popping up !

Miss Nana said...

دكتورتنا .ساره
مشكوورة حبيبتي تسلمين لي
اميييين الله يسمع منك !
وفقني واياك يارب