PEPSI advertisement

Friday, October 17, 2008

have you seen "PEPSI advertisement" a bout that man who has a list-to-do B4 he reach 30 years old , yesterday I was thinking about that ...
there are many things which persons would do b4 the 30 years old , wouldn't they ?
I would like to do a lot of things 4 myself , OMG, no really I can't imagine that i'm gonna be on that age ! how am I gonna be? how will I look like? ! really I don't imagine myself b4 on that !
in fact, alot of things I think Definitely will change , " allah yea7yena" , but really I want to do a list of what I want to do and gain more and more b4 that age ( I want to fulfill my dreams , travel more , play more , learn more , read more, Experience new things, be what I want and do whatever I want ) , Don't you guys would to do that ?! :D

6 leave a comment:

Mai said...

since we're about 10 years younger we think that 30 is kinda old .. but it's actually not , I think it's awesome , and of course I wanna do lots of stuff b4 30 .. let's hope we do :P
allah ye7eena y7yat 6ayba :)

nice blog btw

ren_crow said...

well i only have about 5 years so i guess i better hurry up.

K.D said...

naaaah not really! :p

i just wanna sit in my room.. eating and drinking until i get a heart-attack or soemthin!!.. that's the good life :D

Miss Nana said...

mai
yeah , I'm with you you r right !
I was thought is 30 is OMG so old heheh
ameen , thanx alot !

Miss Nana said...

ren_crow
yeah , you should :D
Thanx alot bro !

Miss Nana said...

K.D
OMG don't be so lazy ,, you still young the life is waiting 4 U , If you sit like that eating and drinking you will be fat heheh:p
good luck !
thanx alot bro !