The Day of EID Fe6er !

Thursday, October 2, 2008

The " EID " was in Tuesday , happy EID blogger 3sakom men 3ewadah, how was ur eid?
In fact my Eid was very nice we had alot of FUN , first I Congratulate my mom and dad and sisters then we ate some eid chocolate and drinked milk and ofcourse * camera sound* taked some photos of us , after that we went to Congratulate our family
and So on ...
in the night we went to my cousin's home cause the" EID PARTY " honsetly we had alot of FUN , we played ,rocked and OFCOURSE ate the " EID CAKE " ! enbas6naaah maaraaah
IN THE eid all of us wanna be come back as a child and act like them and ofcourse feel like them ,am I right?

and tommorow , we and my sis ,decided to do a " Barbecue party " with our Cousins...
Actually our motto in this Party " Let's rock and roll girlz " ..I'll let you know about the details later on hahahaha ... ~!


I wish we spend a fun time (Together)

happy eid again w 3edkom mobarak !

bye now :D

3 leave a comment:

Silent Night said...

كــل سنه وانتي طيبه
ومن العايدين ان شا الله !

بس ما قلتيلنا كم حصلتي عيديه ؟! :D

Enshalla our party 7at9eer as we planed

Lookin' forward to your Blogs

Ciao

Single & Fabulous said...

happy 3eed to you too =)

Miss Nana said...

Silent Night:
thanx sweety !
وانتي بخير حصلنا كل خيير ههههههههه

-----------

Single and Fabulous
thanx ya galbo !