Just to know that ,wow,...!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

OMG WOW WOW WOW , right now when I finished from my last blog , I Started to go through the websites , and I found , wow , I just know there will be a MOVIE for "Confessions Of A Shopaholic" , I Reserved a seat for me to watch it hehehehe, BTW it'll realesed in FEBRUARY 2009 !
BE READY TO watch it ,so excited to watch it , I wanna be a first heheheh LOL * no way *

here's the trailer , hope you enjoy it !

5 leave a comment:

Silent Night said...

WooooW ,

oh my,

A movie of a SHOPAHOLIC , what a surprise..

Can't wait to see it..

Ciao

F said...

wallah looks coooool, save me a seat too ;p

Miss Nana said...

Silent Night

yeah me too :D


Faten

yeah , it is , okay don't worry about your seat it reserved now LOL !

unreachable said...

ambeeeh yeeeeeshaaaawq 7ada ..

Miss Nana said...

ايييه والله مررررررره!!
thanx sweety 4 passin' by :D