What I FEEL right now...!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back to school is today !
of course today is The FIRST day at school in saudi arabia :( , love you our VACATION goodbuy to you , see you enshallah next year :(! , actually this is my first year to be not bother in my life !if vacation finished (or not) cause I'm Graduated girl now ( of course am happy but I feel like am lost right now especialy the vacation indeed finshed and my sisters already returned to thier schools ) , maybe cuase it's a new FEELING to be gradute from college or university . and get in a new WORLD , but enshallah it is ( نهاية للبداية الجديدة ) cause i have so much OF plans.
let me tell you that , everyone preparing 4 the school , two days ago ... we went to JARIR BOOKSTORE ya nas hathy el book store love it SO much love every section of it , el mohem , i went with my sisters to buy what they need and , cause JARIR is not just a bookstore I went to MOVIES section check 3la el saree3 wesh 3endohom men movies , THEN we ( me & my sis) want to another section ( my fav section) * books section * , 3la 6oool we started to searching for the new NOVELS , we did find lovely novels we LOVE alot of them , but we dicided to buy one book that we searched about it in ramadan but it SOLD OUT :( then we raqested from them which is "Shopaholic Takes Manhattan" , we dicided that cause we had so many novels that we didn't start to read (or read it but we don't finish it yet :D) , SO when we finished 'em we will buy it enshallah !

that's all ,, thank you 4 reading it
later on guys !

2 leave a comment:

Silent Night said...

Welcome to school again, I guess

It's really sad to say goodbye to vacation but, inshallah we'll gonna have a break again!

don't you worry Graduated girl .. <3

Jarir is fabulous but, I hope virgin opened soon in saudi arabia..

Don't buy any , before you read all the older novels you have..

Ciao

Miss Nana said...

enshallah , I really miss the atmosphere of vacation !
lol enshallah sweety

yaaaaaaaaaraaab yeftah hena !

yeah, I will lol

see you sweety